Tutor/Facilitator: Kim O'Neill 1 Saturday - On 2 November from 9am-3pm
Bring along your favourite garments and make patterns from them or bring one garment and fabric and make a copy of it. Sew skills essential.
Please bring the following:
• 2- 3 garments to copy (one should be quite a simple garment to start with)
• Paper scissors
• Fabric scissors
• Sewing thread
• Tape measure
• Short ruler (30cm long)
• Notebook/paper and biro for taking notes
• Set square (an L-shaped, right-angled set square – any size: can be purchased from some $2 shops, Warehouse Stationery or Pete’s Emporium)
• Lunch and morning tea (tea and coffee provided)
Optional (if you have them):
• Metal ruler (1 metre long) (available from Warehouse Stationery but Bunnings shops and Pete’s Emporium in Porirua may have cheaper ones)*
• Tracing wheel (available from Pete’s Emporium)*
You can also bring some cheap fabric if you want to try the garment out – bring fabric that is similar to the original design [stretch for stretch, woven for woven etc].
All prices are in New Zealand dollars.
Courses are offered by Tawa College, 38 Duncan Street, Tawa, Wellington 5028 - Phone 04 232 7163. [email protected]
This website will store the name, email, phone number and other information submitted on the form. This information will only be used by Tawa College for enrollment purposes. We will not share this information with anyone, with the except of the Ministry of Education, for statistical purposes.
Credit card information will not be stored on this website. Credit card processing will be done by the ASB bank via a secure server.
Refund requests must be made in writing to the Co-ordinator. Prior to the course commencing, a 20% administration cost will be removed from the refund. No refund will be available 24 hours prior to the course starting or once the course has started. A full refund is available should the Coordinator cancel the course.
Credit card payments will be made through Payment Express via a secure, encrypted page using an SSL certificate.